Valadelfi replied

295 weeks ago

Star Trek: The Animated Series Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

This animated series continues the adventures of the USS Enterprise, taking advantage of the visual freedom of animation to present stories with more alien elements.
The further adventures of Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the USS Enterprise, as they explore the galaxy and defend the United Federation of Planets.
Some consider this to be the ho-hum followup to a great show. I couldn&#39;t disagree more.<br/><br/>Aside from the fact that it&#39;s a cartoon and the episodes are rushed in 30 mins, I found this to be a philosophical cut above the Trek of the late 60s. Here in the animated series, we catch a glimpse of some amazingly progressive ideas such as non-violence, compassion and tolerance. Kirk &amp; Spock aren&#39;t so quick to set phasers on kill as they were before. Klingon/Federation confrontations in space are resolved without bloodshed. In one episode (my favourite), Kirk defends Lucifer&#39;s right to live, because Lucifer–for all his past crimes and flaws–is a living entity. Folks, this is some advanced stuff.<br/><br/>Of course that means we don&#39;t see as much &quot;action&quot;. Not many shootouts. Nothing violent really. The red shirts don&#39;t get wasted as bad. You may find yourself screaming at the TV, &quot;Kirk, you WUSS! I woulda KICKED HIS ASS!&quot; But that, I believe, is the whole point of Gene Roddenberry&#39;s visionary creation–that humans of the future would be a much more evolved, diplomatic and nonviolent species. This was evident in the original &#39;66-&#39;69 Trek, but we get it full force in the &#39;74-&#39;75 animated series.<br/><br/>If it means anything to you, both William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy were vegetarians for ethical reasons during the production of this show, and they still are today. (Edit 7 years after my original post: I&#39;m pretty sure William Shatner has been poundin down the pepperoni pizzas lately, but Nimoy is still a veggie)<br/><br/>So if you&#39;re looking for zap-zap, kill the monster, good vs. evil stuff, you&#39;ll be disappointed. If instead you&#39;re ready for a truly philosophical mind trip, bordering on Buddhist spiritualism, then this will rock your socks.<br/><br/>And the music is primo.<br/><br/>9/10.
Most of the crew of the USS Enterprise returns after cancellation in animation form with the exception of Pavel Chekov. They continue their voyage with the use of many of the original ideas like the Tribbles, The Guardian of Forever, the Amusement Park planet, Harry Mudd and others. There are additional alien characters included in the crew. Some of them are too campy like the catlike character who purrs.<br/><br/>The animation is comparable to other TV animation of the era. However I&#39;m not sure it&#39;s any more of a show for kids just because it&#39;s animated. It does allow the show to have greater scope and freedom. I like the miniaturization episode and animation certainly makes it easier to do. There is some arguments about cannon but it&#39;s a good show for fans no matter what. Some of the new ideas in this series get reused in later incarnations.

Right after the events of the original series from 2269-2270 A.D.
a5c7b9f00b
Fated Confession full movie torrentHot Pepper movie download in mp4An Act of Betrayal full movie download in hindi hdFearless: The Documentary malayalam movie downloadCatwoman Retribution download moviesGintama in hindi download free in torrentDownload hindi movie Mirai NikkiSkyjacked full movie in hindi free download mp4Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell dubbed hindi movie free download torrentPopulation 25 full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.